Just some useful information on using the FORUM.
To update your settings in Forum go to: http://lists.azfed.org/options.cgi/forum-azfed.org/ you will asked to enter your email address and password, If you have forgotten your password, you can send areminder email to yourself from that URL.
You can post, subscribe, unsubscribe and contact the list administrator and moderator via email.
- email@example.com – this is the email address people should use for new postings to the list.
- forum-join@ lists.azfed.org – by sending a message to this address, a new member can request subscription to the list. Both the Subject: header and body of such a message are ignored. Note that forum-subscribe@ lists.azfed.org is an alias for the -join address.
- forum-leave@ lists.azfed.org – by sending a message to this address, a member can request unsubscription from the list. As with the -join address, the Subject: header and body of the message is ignored. Note that firstname.lastname@example.org is an alias for the -leave address.
- forum-owner@ lists.azfed.org – This address reaches the list owner and list moderators directly.
In this period of limited travel, take the time to use AZFED Forum to:
- Keep in contact fellow fiber art enthusiasts
- Ask for help with a fiber arts problem you are having
- Post an item for sale or an item wanted
- Share information on upcoming educational opportunities
- Show and Tell
- Meeting information
- Newsletter post
- Review a new gadget that has come out
- New On-line stores (However no commercial advertising)
Hope this refresher helps. If you have a problem or a question just send me an email at forum-owner@ lists.azfed.org